Our industry-leading technology platform lets us build an operating model your way by offering unparalleled flexibility and automation. These characteristics, which are the backbone of our technology platform, helps you execute your product strategy with a streamlined workflow. Whether you are facing regulatory changes, market lead enhancements or operational efficiencies, our dedicated technology team is continuously working to introduce enhancements that expand our capabilities — and your business.
- Built on a proven, high-volume platform, our services are used by many of the industry’s largest ETF issuers.
- We offer the ability to customize basket structure with ease and reliability.
- Our scalable, automated platform can help mitigate risk and reduce the costs of internal staff or third-party to support order flow.
- Straight-through-processing for ETF trade execution is available through BNY Mellon Markets.
- We deliver transparent communication between clients, custodians and APs and connectivity to key parties backed by ETF industry-specific datasets available through APIs.
A collaborator that helps keep you ahead of the curve driven by our consultative approach.
In today’s competitive market, having an expert advisor on your side gives you a critical edge. Our ETF Services team, which has been built with experts from across the ETF ecosystem, works closely with you at every stage of the ETF lifecycle. We offer deep industry perspectives and hands-on support to address your most complex needs.
- We have played a leading role in the development of procedures and systems integral to some of the first and most innovative products in the ETF industry.
- Clients are assigned a dedicated point of contact who works to build long-term trust, learning your business and investing in your success.
- We help develop customized, streamlined operational workflows to help you grow your business globally.
- BNY Mellon's breadth provides a holistic view of the evolving needs of the AP community and market access / distribution strategy knowledge.
Proven, fine-tuned launch process designed for efficiency.
As the ETF market continues to mature, winning requires more and more specialized and sophisticated products, and each new fund or strategy launch brings a new challenge. Our detailed, go-to-market process efficiently guides you from conception to launch so you can bring breakthrough products to market — ahead of the competition.
- From concept to implementation, our team helps launch more than 100 new ETFs every year, offering clients expert advice and a detailed launch process so that asset managers can focus on investment strategies.
- Along with an intimate knowledge of evolving market trends, BNY Mellon brings 20 years of experience to servicing the widest range of ETFs.
- From the first fixed income ETF and the first hard commodity ETF, to Europe’s first ETF, our strong record of first-time product innovations speaks for itself.
New market expansion without compromising service.
Our global reach allows you to expand into new markets with a consistent user experience, platform technology and customer service. Wherever you operate, our team is ready to help you drive assets across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa or Asia Pacific. We’re continually investing in our global footprint — to help you strengthen yours.
- As of June 2021, we service more than 50 ETF issuers globally, offering 1,200+ funds representing total assets under custody and administration of $1.1 trillion.
- We provide consistent capabilities and service experience across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia-Pacific and Africa.
Essential insights and support for improved capital efficiency.
With shifts in the regulatory landscape, BNY Mellon understands the constraints on liquidity and increased pressure on capital. We build from our own financial strength and stability to provide the insights required to help you.
- Our balance sheet shows consistent strength, with assets, revenues and a capital position that point to success.
- Credit ratings are consistently among the highest in the financial services industry.*
* See BNY Mellon's Investor Relations website for current credit ratings.