Learn about BNY Mellon’s businesses through rotational sessions and discover which area of financial services best suits their skills and interests.
- Discover BNY Mellon’s commitment to diversity and inclusion and how we strive to create an inclusive and supportive work culture
- Speak with current and former interns/campus program participants to learn about their personal experiences and how BNY Mellon supports the early career journey
- Hear directly from senior, diverse leaders across the firm
- Participate in resume writing and mock interviewing workshops with members of our campus recruitment team
- Earn an early screening interview for our 2026 internship program
Our dedication to diversity means creating an environment for different ideas, backgrounds and experiences so that we can offer our clients new perspectives.
- Open to all current sophomores who are pursuing a bachelor’s degree at an accredited college/university
- Students with expected graduation date of December 2026 or May 2027
- Open to all applicants regardless of race or gender (or other protected status), including students who identify with historically underrepresented groups, such as Black and Hispanic/Latino candidates