Supplier Eligibility Requirements
If your company is at least 51 percent owned, operated and controlled by individuals in the following categories, then it is eligible to participate in BNY Mellon’s Supply Chain Responsibility Program:
- Racial/ethnic minorities (African Americans, Asian-Indian Americans, Asian-Pacific Americans, Alaska Natives, Hispanics, and Native Americans)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT)
- Veterans and service disabled veterans
- People with disabilities
- Small Business
- Socially or economically disadvantaged groups
BNY Mellon's Supply Chain Responsibility Program is open to all businesses that fall into one or more of the above categories. Although not required, we strongly encourage diverse suppliers to seek third party certification via our Supply Chain Responsibility Program's corporate partnerships.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
It is important to note that registering with BNYM’s Supply Chain Responsibility Program Portal DOES NOT:
- guarantee any company a BNY Mellon contract;
- certify or designate any company as a preferred or approved supplier;
- obligate BNY Mellon to solicit or grant a sourcing opportunity; or
- indicate that a registered and/or certified supplier will be considered or selected to participate in procurement opportunities.