A Comprehensive and Competitive Execution Offering for Fixed Income Sales and Trading
BNY Mellon Capital Markets, LLC is an active participant in the U.S. treasuries secondary market, as well as the primary markets of commercial paper, certificates of deposit and corporate and municipal bonds.
- U.S. Treasury and U.S. Agency Bonds
- Commercial Paper & Institutional CDs
- Brokered CDs/CDARS®1 and ICS®2
- Corporate Bonds
- Mortgage-backed Securities
- Municipal Bonds
- Preferred Equities
- Structured Products and MTNs
Use our electronic platforms to help you navigate the complexities of today’s global financial markets.
- For Investors – ease of execution through e-Commerce platforms, including Securities DIRECT®3, which offers valuable trade authorization controls, pre-trade compliance features and investment tools.
- For Issuers - high visibility
- For registered representatives - educational tools
Experience the personalized service solutions of a boutique provider with the benefit of an affiliation with one of the world’s leading investment management and investment services firms.
We are dedicated to working with our clients to build long-term relationships and help them grow their business. Our diverse inventory and access to the primary and regional broker-dealer community enable us to offer attractive products at competitive pricing, and our registered professionals provide market insights and expert trade execution which help facilitate transactions.
Ready to talk about what's next?
Capital Markets U.S. Disclaimer
BNY Mellon Capital Markets, LLC is a member of FINRA/SIPC and a wholly owned broker-dealer subsidiary of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation. 1,2CDARS® and ICS are a registered service mark of Promentory International Network, LLC. 3Securities DIRECT® is a registered trademark of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation.