JERSEY CITY, N.J., April 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The growth of global wealth, new and wide ranges of investment solutions and changing client expectations are just a few of the factors that are rapidly redefining today's business environment for advisors, broker-dealers and other professionals in our industry. They are also among the important developments in the marketplace that will be explored at INSITE 2015, the annual event for advisors hosted by Pershing LLC, a BNY Mellon company. This year's conference will take place June 3-5 at a new location, The Hyatt Regency Orlando in Florida.
INSITE 2015 will feature nearly 40 sessions to provide attendees with actionable ideas and steps to navigate the industry's emerging trends around technology, regulation and practice management. Each year, more than 2,000 attendees—composed of investment professionals, RIAs, dually registered and hybrid advisors as well as senior-level product and marketing executives, come to INSITE. Attendees will have the opportunity to make valuable connections with success-minded peers and learn from dynamic speakers consisting of the industry's prominent thought leaders, top vendors, and Pershing executives.
This year INSITE will feature keynote remarks from:
- Madeleine K. Albright, the first woman to be named Secretary of State of the United States (1997 to 2001). Chair of Albright Stonebridge Group, a global strategy firm, and chair of Albright Capital Management LLC, an investment advisory firm focused on emerging markets.
- Dr. Ben S. Bernanke, two-term chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (2006 to 2014). Dr. Bernanke also served as chairman of the Federal Open Market Committee and, earlier, was chairman of the President's Council of Economic Advisers.
- Derek Jeter, a five-time World Series champion and New York Yankees captain. Now retired, Mr. Jeter is pursuing philanthropic and entrepreneurial ventures. He has launched a successful multimedia website and produced two New York Times bestsellers through his publishing imprint.
- Leon E. Panetta, the 23rd Secretary of Defense (2011 to 2013). Before joining the Department of Defense, Mr. Panetta served as the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (2009 to 2011).
The nature of the business landscape in 2015 calls for advisors to constantly identify new solutions and effective ideas to grow their business. Presentations and sessions will center on the conference's key themes for 2015:
- Manage and Protect Your Clients' Wealth: Discover new strategies to deliver more for your clients, as well as open new channels for growth.
- Position Yourself for Growth: Gain perspectives on creating your distinctive value proposition, developing new client relationships and deepening existing ones.
- Rev Up Your Retirement Practice: Learn how to make the most of today's fast-growing retirement market with new ideas and solutions that benefit you and your clients.
- Stay Ahead of the Regulatory Curve: In today's fast-changing global regulatory environment, learn about the issues that impact your clients and business the most.
- Transform Through Technology: Uncover solutions that are ever-evolving and embrace what lies ahead to enhance the way you do business.
"Over the 16-year history of INSITE, the conference has evolved with the changing landscape of the industry and continues to be the event advisors turn to for actionable ideas to grow their business," said Maureen Duff, global head of marketing at Pershing. "INSITE 2015 provides an opportunity for the profession to gather and gain tools and ideas to better serve the needs of investors in today's era where consumer expectations are higher than ever. We are also excited to host this year's conference at a new location to meet the growing demand from advisors and other investment professionals who wish to attend."
INSITE 2015 will provide attendees with a first-hand look at Pershing's newest innovations and the chance to test drive them. The exhibit hall will feature over 140 industry leading organizations, including asset management and technology providers that are integrated into Pershing's NetX360® platform. Attendees can receive continuing education credits from eligible educational sessions. This year Pershing is introducing a premier networking event, the INSITE Block Party at Pointe Orlando, an opportunity for attendees to connect and network with each other.
To learn more, stay-up-to date on the latest conference announcements and to register, please visit www.INSITE2015.com. Join the conversation by following @Pershing on Twitter and search for the hashtag #PershingINSITE.
Pershing and its affiliates provide global financial business solutions to advisors, asset managers, broker-dealers, family offices, registered investment advisor firms and wealth managers. A financial services firm located in 23 offices worldwide, Pershing provides business-to-business solutions to clients representing 5.8 million active investor accounts on the U.S. platform. Pershing affiliates are members of every major U.S. securities exchange, and its international affiliates are members of the Deutsche Borse, Australian Stock Exchange, Irish Stock Exchange, London Stock Exchange and Toronto Stock Exchange. Pershing LLC (member FINRA/NYSE/SIPC) is a BNY Mellon company. Additional information is available on pershing.com, or follow us on Twitter @Pershing.
About BNY Mellon
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment management and investment services in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. As of Dec. 31, 2014, BNY Mellon had $28.5 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $1.7 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com, or follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon.
+1 201 413 3609
SOURCE BNY Mellon