BNY Mellon Recognized for First-Ever People Report
BNY Mellon’s Meredith Oakes accepts the Bronze Stevie Award for Achievement in Employee Engagement
Since its release in March, BNY Mellon’s People Report has won three industry awards for its achievements in employee engagement, content, digital design and technology:
- Silver 2015 Vision Award in the category of best digitally based report by a Financials – Diversified Services company from the League of American Communications Professionals (LACP). Earning a score of 97 out of 100, the People Report was commended for its creativity, report narrative, message clarity and information accessibility. The LACP is a public relations industry organization that shares best-in-class practices in communications among its members, many of whom represent Fortune 500 companies.
- Bronze Stevie Award for Achievement in Employee Engagement. The Stevie Awards are an international business awards competition that recognizes the world's best companies to work for, and the HR teams, professionals, achievements, new products, and suppliers that help to create and drive great places to work.
- 2016 WebAward for Outstanding Website from the Web Marketing Association (WMA). This award recognized the People Report for its innovative and usable design, content and underlying technology. The WMA is an industry organization focused on website development.
“Our vision for the People Report was to tell the story of how BNY Mellon is invested in our people and how we’re enabling our people to realize their full potential and drive better business outcomes for our company,” said Monique R. Herena, Chief Human Resources Officer. “The People Report was a true collaborative effort of over 150 people across the company, and we’re delighted that it has earned wide industry recognition, proving how powerful and impactful our stories are to all of our stakeholders.”
The report, which is the first in company history, is built on six elements that tell how BNY Mellon's people help power investment success and improve lives through investing:
- Lead: To achieve our vision, we need the best people.
- Impact: With distinctive expertise, our extraordinary people deliver extraordinary results.
- Innovate: Our people create successful outcomes every day, delivering innovative solutions that meet the high expectations of all who depend on us.
- Accelerate: With deep expertise and people in 35 countries serving more than 100 markets, we help clients win with speed and scale.
- Collaborate: By connecting our people as a team, sharing knowledge and working together, we win together.
- Trust: Our people are trusted by some of the most respected organizations and leading investors; we accept this privilege and responsibility.
Read the BNY Mellon People Report.