July 1, 2007; formerly, director of The Bank of New York Company, Inc. since 2003
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Senior level policy-making experience in the food industry
- Leadership of international company
- Financial expert with experience in the operations and management of a large public company
- Audit Committee
- Corporate Governance, Nominating and Social Responsibility Committee
- Human Resources and Compensation Committee
OTHER CURRENT PUBLIC COMPANY BOARD SERVICE
- GCM Grosvenor Inc.
Prior to his retirement in 2009, Mr. Scott served as Chairman (since 2001), Chief Executive Officer (since 2001) and President and Chief Operating Officer (since 1997) of Corn Products International, Inc., a leading global ingredients solutions provider now known as Ingredion Incorporated. Mr. Scott previously served as President of CPC International’s Corn Refining division from 1995 to 1997 and President of American Corn Refining from 1989 to 1997.
In addition to the public company board service noted above, Mr. Scott currently serves on the boards of The Chicago Council on Global Affairs, Northwestern Medical Group and the Ringling College of Art and Design. Mr. Scott served on the board of Motorola Solutions, Inc. from 1993 until 2019, and was its lead director from 2015 to 2019, and on the board of Abbott Laboratories from 2007 until 2020. Mr. Scott received both a Bachelor of Science degree and a Master in Business Administration degree from Fairleigh Dickinson University.