First and foremost, I hope you, your loved ones, and colleagues are safe and well. As your trusted partner, BNY Mellon and our global Issuer Services team are strongly positioned to deliver consistent, high-quality client service – and we are here for you during difficult times.
You’ve likely seen communications from our CEO Todd Gibbons about the decisive actions we have taken across the company as we continue to serve our clients, while safeguarding the wellbeing of our people. We’ve implemented our business resiliency plans and have a very large percentage of our workforce working remotely. We are fully functional and we are confident in our ability to operate effectively to deliver excellent client service.
In this virtual environment, we ask that you leverage the existing digital solutions that we have in place, as needed. These include:
- Sending trade instructions (cash and securities) to BNY Mellon via Wire /ACH/SWIFT, to help ensure they are processed in a timely manner.
- Using NEXEN, our online portal, with online capabilities such as:
- Reporting functionality to access your data, view and distribute information to your organization.
- Instruction Capture service to submit trade (cash and securities) instructions securely and efficiently.
- Corporate Actions service to respond to corporate actions in a secure and efficient manner.
*As a reminder, for assistance with entitlements to the NEXEN portal and available online services, please reach out to your Client Service Manager.
As the COVID-19 situation evolves, we encourage you to notify your Relationship Manager or Client Service Manager as your contingency measures change, so that we can adjust to support your needs.
Our clients are at the center of everything we do at BNY Mellon, and our global teams are fully dedicated to delivering the services you depend on.
In these challenging times, we are doing everything we can to ensure we meet your needs as we navigate these uncharted waters. On behalf of our Issuer Services team around the world, we are with you, and we will get through this together.
Frank La Salla