Come see what being part of a great sales organization is all about.
We are committed to helping you be at the top of your game. We make significant investments in your successful on-boarding, with customized training and support backed by a team dedicated to your success.
We partner with you to:
- Build successful distribution channels that consistently provide qualified referrals
- Develop and enhance your personal brand and unique strengths, supported by the deep resources of a Top 10 Wealth Management Firm.
- Bring cutting edge sales techniques that will help you increase your efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide industry-leading investment and wealth management capabilities and an approach to delivering advice and service that has consistently resulted in exceptional client satisfaction and retention results.
We offer a record of investment excellence that helps you close business and be proud of the results we deliver for our clients. Many of our successful sales directors tell us that they leverage our team based approach for both sales and service as a critical competitive advantage. They feel it provides them with extensive resources to deliver best practices in identifying and integrating:
- Tax strategies
- Wealth planning
- Liability and risk management
- Family governance
- Cash, investment, and asset management
“As a long-term sales veteran of the firm, I've made the conscious decision to stay with this firm for many reasons. Most importantly, we offer a disciplined approach to managing wealth that does not just sell, it serves. Secondly, our separate service and sales roles, a distinctive model in this industry, permits a focus on new sales revenue generation and sets me up to succeed.”
Alison, Sr. Wealth Director, BNY Mellon
Top 10 Reasons to join BNY Mellon Wealth Management
Financial rewards and cutting edge techniques are among the top ten reasons you should join BNY Mellon Wealth Management.
Increasing Our Sales Force
In 2013, we began to roll out a major two-year recruiting campaign to increase BNY Mellon Wealth Management’s sales force by 50%