Our Program at a Glance
The Technology Leadership Program (TLP) is a rotational program that prepares forthcoming tech professionals for a leading role within our technology department. Program participants gain on-the-job training and professional exposure and learn about various technology career opportunities while rotating between multiple job functions.
Rotational assignments may be focused around any of the following disciplines:
- Software Development – Design and implement software solutions
- Infrastructure – Build and support components to deliver secure, robust technology
- Cloud Computing – Develop and deploy next generation applications and framework
- Systems Architecture – Participate in the design of large-scale software systems
- Business Analysis – Analyze clients’ needs and define functional requirements
- Product Design/Management – Interact with stakeholders to influence the direction of in-house products
- User Experience – Design creative interfaces to enhance the usability and utility of our systems
- Data Analytics – Make business sense and lead decisions out of our massive data sets
- Information Security – Protect both BK’s and our client’s assets
What Makes Our Program Special?
- Successful completion of the rotations may culminate with a full-time placement within BNY Mellon Client Technology Solutions
- Networking with senior management
- Long-lasting relationships with fellow Technology Leadership Program colleagues
- Robust technical and leadership development training
- Competitive compensation package
- Executive mentoring
- And introducing The GENIUS Initiative – our newly-developed gamified engagement model
With the kind of foundation that the Technology Leadership Program provides, you will experience firsthand what it’s like to be a part of an organization that delivers real value on a global scale.
What Do We Look For?
- be a US Citizen or a Permanent Resident of the United States to be considered
- have or be actively pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a technology-based curriculum with a preferred GPA of 3.5+
- be able to work in a fast-paced team environment with minimal supervision
- have excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills, along with strong written and verbal communication skills
- technical internships, and lean startup experience are a plus
How to Express Interest in the Program
In order to be considered for this program, you must first apply using the button below, and complete our HackerRank challenge.
APPLY TO THE TLP NOW
Not quite ready to apply? Join our Talent Community to receive customized job alerts specific to your preferences and stay up to date on campus recruitment.