BNY Mellon’s Market and Wealth Services Program encompasses four lines of business: Clearance and Collateral Management, Markets and Wealth Services, Pershing, and Treasury Services. From the leading provider of clearance and collateral management services to the industry’s largest provider of clearing and settlement solutions, Market and Wealth Services Program analysts will have a unique opportunity to begin their careers building towards an exciting future within the BNY Mellon enterprise.
What's in It for You?
Highlights of the program include:
- Variety: Drive the success of four distinct lines of business with exposure to various functions and roles.
- International flare: Work with a global team based in over 20 countries who collaborate daily to execute on GMI’s top strategic initiatives.
- Talent investment: Experience early career skills development, mentoring support, and networking opportunities.
- Exposure: Contribute to broader firm-wide initiatives with first-hand experience with clients and senior leaders across the organization.
- Team spirit: Collaborate with your cohort to build the future of GMI leadership.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Current undergraduate student graduating in May 2023
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Enrolled in a program with a strong focus on business-related and/or technology-related majors
- Intellectually curious and interested in the future of financial services
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Aptitude for analytic thinking and problem solving
- Should not require sponsorship for employment visa status (now or in the future) in the region where they apply