Company Name: The Bank of New York Mellon Securities Company Japan Ltd.
Type: Type I Financial Instruments Business Operator
Registration Number: Reregistered with the Director-General of the Kanto Local Finance Bureau of the Ministry of Finance (Kin-sho) No.147
Association Membership: Japan Securities Dealers Association
Broker Dealer Services
Broker Dealer Services helps clients unlock value from their securities holdings by developing the innovative technologies, solutions and client services that make a difference in an evolving marketplace. We clear and settle equity and fixed-income transactions in 35 countries, and handle most of the transactions cleared through the Federal Reserve Bank of New York for 18 of the 22 primary dealers.
- U.S. Fed Clearing
- Quick, easy access to the Federal Reserve Bank's Fedwire Securities Service
- DTCC Securities Clearance
- Monitoring of DTCC clearing activities with interactive client communications and intra-day settlement and cash reporting
- Global Clearing
- Securities settlement services provided in 35 countries
BNY Mellon provides Depositary Receipts services to Japanese client issuers for their accessing the U.S. capital market and expanding/diversifying the U.S. shareholders base.
BNY Mellon Markets
Collateral Management and Segregation
- Collateral Administration
- Collateral Management
- Collateral Segregation
- Securities Lending (Agent Lending)
- Repo with collateral
- Safekeep Margin Balance at segregated account
- Direct dealing via FX Desk and e-Commerce platforms
- Pre negotiated foreign exchange conversion service
- Automated execution via Custody FX platforms