The Bank of New York Mellon Trust (Japan), Ltd.
- Established: October 16th 1985
- Head Office: Marunouchi Trust Tower Main, 1-8-3 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Capital: JPY 2.5 billion
- Shareholder: Global Investment Servicing (Luxembourg) S.a.r.l. (Subsidiary of The Bank of New York Mellon)
- Main areas of business: Asset Servicing and Digital
- Registration number: Registered as a Financial Institution with the Director of the Kanto Finance Bureau, (Toukin) no. 607
Representative Director, Vice Chair and President: Mari Matthews
Asset Servicing and Digital
BNY Mellon Asset Servicing and Digital offers clients world-class products, technology and service to help enhance the management, administration and oversight of the investment process.
As one of the world’s leading securities servicers, with more than US$29.1 trillion in assets serviced, we combine unrivaled client service with technology that delivers rich client data via user-friendly systems.
We are dedicated to providing innovative solutions with the highest quality client service.
- Global Custody Services
- Accounting and Administration
- ETF & Fund Services
- Transfer Agency
- Securities Lending *
- Cash Management
- Foreign Exchange *
- Portfolio Accounting
- Alternative Investment Services
- Performance and Risk Analytics
- Compliance Reporting
- Derivatives Servicing
- Securities Clearing and Collateral Management *
- Data Warehouse Solutions
- Outsourcing Services
- Technology Solutions
*Securities Lending, Foreign Exchange, and Collateral Management are also parts of BNY Mellon Markets