- Established: October 16th 1985
- Head Office: Marunouchi Trust Tower Main, 1-8-3 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Capital: JPY 2.5 billion
- Shareholder: Global Investment Servicing (Luxembourg) S.a.r.l. (Subsidiary of The Bank of New York Mellon)
- Main areas of business: Trust services, Banking services, Business services as a registered financial institution
- Registration number: Registered as a Financial Institution with the Director of the Kanto Finance Bureau, (Toukin) no. 607
Representative Director, President: Hiromu Chuma
Drawing on the wisdom and experience built up by The Bank of New York Mellon Group in international markets, we have a solid foundation of trust backed up by our long history as a financial institution, as well as our considerable network. We believe that this is what enables The Bank of New York Mellon Trust (Japan), Ltd. to deliver high-quality products and services to meet the needs of our Japanese clients.