Diversity and inclusion are very important issues at BNY Mellon. Working in a diverse and inclusive environment, with people who think and act different than others defines who we are as a company, molds our culture, and guides the way we want to do business and expand.
Made up of our own employees, the BNY Mellon Diversity and Inclusion groups bring people together around what we have in common, giving us more opportunities to discuss diversity and inclusion, reflect on issues and situations, and spark innovative ideas that lay our path.
Learn about BNY Mellon Diversity and Inclusion Groups:
- GENEDGE: Promotes collaboration between people of different generations and religions.
- HEART: Strengthens consciousness and education about the needs of people with disabilities.
- IMPACT: Uses cultural diversity and inclusive leadership as competitive advantages to stimulate business results.
- PRISM: Promotes an open environment to welcome lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT+) employees and their allies.
- WIN: Supports women's development through opportunities for professional growth, leadership, visibility, and connections with employees and clients.
Our differences make all the difference and are essential for realizing our full potential.