Dominic Broom, EMEA Head of Business Development for BNY Mellon Treasury Services, discusses a new "manufacturer-distributor" model to address transaction banking needs.
To help you increase the efficiency of your treasury management operations — and make more informed decisions — we provide global access to our information reporting and transaction initiation services.
Using a standard web browser to access our electronic banking platform, or our app downloaded to your iPad® mobile device, or one of our file-based solutions, you can replace many of your organization's paper processes with electronic alternatives. Further, with anytime, anywhere access to your critical business information, you can quickly and conveniently
- Initiate transactions (e.g., stop payments, positive pay, ACH, wire) and receive online confirmations
- Gain real-time access to intra-day and previous day account information to help you determine your cash position and reconcile accounts
- Take action on potentially fraudulent items
- Set up and maintain user security profiles
- Access BNY Mellon Treasury Services' Internet Customer Service
- Improve automation and reduce expenses with file-based (e.g., BAI, EDI and SWIFT) payment and remittance options
Invested in You
Let us show you how integrating your proprietary financial systems with our Treasury Services platforms can help you automate many of your global payment, collection, remittance and reconciliation needs.
iPad is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.