With the goal of enhancing the quality of life in communities around the world, BNY Mellon is collaborating with leading public and nonprofit agencies in the United States, the United Kingdom and India to support the following populations of youth and agencies that serve them:
United States – Youth aging out of foster care.
- Boston – More Than Words; Rediscovery; Youth Villages
- New York – The Children's Aid Society; Good Shepherd Services
- Pittsburgh – Auberle; Familylinks; Family Services of Western Pennsylvania; Holy Family Institute
United Kingdom – Youth that are not in education, employment or training.
- London – Community Links; Fairbridge
India – Youth transitioning out of orphanages.
- Chennai – Avvai Home & Orphanage; Little Flower School for the Deaf
- Pune – Maher; Kamanyani; Deep Griha Society