How can global payments professionals sift through the available cross-border platforms and choose the one that fits their organization? Wendy Miller, Product Line Manager, BNY Mellon Global Markets, walks through the decision process.
Currency Hedge Administration
BNY Mellon has been providing comprehensive administration and global custody services to the institutional investment industry for decades.
We have the experience and expertise required to integrate and administer all components of a share-class or passive portfolio currency hedging program.
Using our unique approach to hedge administration, you retain all investment management discretion, while effectively outsourcing operational matters to BNY Mellon.
Key Attributes & Benefits
BNY Mellon's Currency Hedge Administration service — powered by our proprietary iHedgeSM software, along with a world-class processing team — provides an automated, web-based platform that delivers:
- Ability to negotiate predefined spreads for trade execution
- A disciplined approach to calculating and executing hedge adjustments
- Comprehensive reporting capabilities
- Reduced operational risk and exposure
- Opportunity to re-deploy valuable resources so you can focus on your primary mission
Invested in You
Turn to BNY Mellon Global Markets, a company with a historical and demonstrated commitment to accurate and efficient trade execution and settlement.