We strive to anticipate, identify, and analyze industry trends, financial news and events and to inform you of our findings.
Capital Markets – U.S.
As the investment banking and full service securities dealer subsidiary of BNY Mellon, BNY Mellon Capital Markets, LLC is the provider of choice for institutional investors and high-net-worth individuals seeking efficient execution, industry expertise, timely and relevant market commentary, and a collaborative relationship.
In our Sales & Trading business, we offer a broad range of equity and fixed income products to large and small investors. In our Underwriting business, we provide access to debt and equity capital across public and private markets to corporations, institutions and government/municipal agencies.
Whether you need assistance relating to investments, wish to raise capital or define and execute an investment or hedging strategy, we can assist you. Our Sales & Trading professionals have the experience and know-how to help you navigate the complexities of today's global capital markets.
Choose Experience, Expertise and Performance
- Quality services for fund managers, institutions, banks, corporations, government agencies, endowments and foundations, and high-net-worth individuals
- State of the art products that include Fixed Income Sales & Trading, Equity Sales & Trading, Debt Capital Markets, Equity Capital Markets and Public Finance
- Long-tenured management that understands client needs (president, head trader and CFO have over 57 years experience combined with our firm)
- Seasoned staff with an average of 15 years experience in a Sales & Trading environment
- Direct link to traders via your sales specialists on the trading desk; they have the expertise to help you develop personalized trading strategies
Invested in You
Turn to BNY Mellon Capital Markets, LLC. We can help you succeed in the world's capital markets.