Client Services are offered to clients with a current Services Agreement. When contacting Client Services, please be sure to provide the following information so that we may assist you quickly:
- Name (Company and individual name with return email address)
- Address (physical client address)
- Daytime telephone number
- Software version in use (e.g., 6.3:104, 6.2:107, 6.1, etc.)
- A detailed description of the problem or request
- If applicable, the exact wording of any error message
If you host the BNY Mellon solution on your own premises, please also have the following:
- Client Number (from the Credit Meter screen)
- The name and version number of the database system that you are using (e.g., Oracle version 9i). This is available in the Windows application by clicking on the moving check in the Help | About screen. In the browser application, view the About screen.
Our Client Services' Help Desk is available to answer clients' operational, implementation and training questions.
Telephone: (973) 357-7230
Help Desk Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 10 p.m., EST (except major holidays)
IMPORTANT: Service requests received via email are processed in the time available between telephone service calls and in the order in which they are received. For this reason, please do not email time-critical service requests; use the telephone support number instead.