The Dodd-Frank Act and its implementing regulations bring significant new regulatory oversight to the over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives markets.
Fast-evolving market dynamics and new regulations are bringing profound changes to how institutions process derivatives transactions. Being able to succeed in this environment requires a well-coordinated and powerful approach that involves:
- Trading and clearing services for over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives*
- Electronic execution and clearing services for exchange-traded derivatives*
- Valuation of over-the-counter derivatives
- Efficient collateral management and reconciliation of positions
- Meaningful and timely reports
- Compliance systems designed to meet applicable regulatory requirements
- Transparency of transaction processing
- Operational flexibility and efficiencies of scale
As a world-leading investments company, BNY Mellon helps institutional investors at all phases of the investment life cycle. We offer a powerful blend of capabilities that span the entire life cycle of a derivative transaction — from pre-trade through trade execution — to
Our uniquely modular product offering enables clients to select services to meet individual requirements including:
Leverage our expertise, products and services as you navigate the derivatives markets.