How institutions in Latin America are utilizing bilateral and syndicated loans for large project finance opportunities in the region.
Middle and Back Office Support
When market participants focus on transformation and growth for their companies, they often explore how best to create efficiencies and support growth. This creates demand for service solutions that can easily be aligned with new business strategy, and may involve the outsourcing of a single service or whole streams of middle and back office activities that address key concerns. Some common concerns and objectives include:
- Establishing a more efficient operational infrastructure
- Lowering of overhead costs
- Acquiring market rated services (i.e. for master servicer or commercial mortgage services)
- A business' shift towards core business competencies and away from operational and technology concerns
BNY Mellon is positioned to provide premiere outsourcing services and solutions on the strength of our market experience and the scale of our global operations. These services are an extension of BNY Mellon's core capabilities, and enable us to leverage our expertise, competencies, technology and infrastructure around the world, to help clients achieve their goals. Functions frequently outsourced by BNY Mellon clients include:
- Transaction/trade confirmation and processing
- Data verification and reconciliation
- Compliance reporting
- Tax, accounting and financial reporting
- Payment and receipt management
- Performance and risk management administration and reporting
Invested in You
Turn to BNY Mellon for unparalleled dedication, experience and support throughout your transaction process.