At BNY Mellon, we strive to anticipate, identify, and analyze industry trends, financial news and events and to inform you of our findings.
Derivatives Collateral Services
BNY Mellon has developed a unique suite of collateral management programs that support the collateralization of margin exposure.
Derivatives Margin Management
Derivatives Margin Management (DM Edge®) facilitates the administrative, processing, reinvestment and valuation activities for over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives trades:
- Complete administration of ISDA Credit Support Annexes (CSAs), as well as regional and bespoke/industry specific documents
- Administration of agreements, including the monitoring of credit thresholds
- DM Edge is a cornerstone of our broader derivatives servicing strategy – Derivatives360SM
Repo Margin Management
Repo Margin Management (RM Edge®) supports bilaterally traded repo and stock-borrow-loan translations by helping you manage complex operational and administrative activities:
- Monitor margin parameters and calculate margin status
- Reuse and reinvest your collateral pools
MarginDIRECT helps institutional investors manage margin positions while reducing counterparty risk:
- Access BNY Mellon's top-ranked custody services
- Safekeep posted margin balances in a separate account, away from counterparties
Derivatives Collateral Net
Derivatives Collateral Net® (DCN) can greatly reduce gross collateral requirements by allowing you to post only net obligations against all other participants in the system.