At BNY Mellon, we strive to anticipate, identify, and analyze industry trends, financial news and events and to inform you of our findings.
BNY Mellon's sophisticated range of collateral management services are a welcome resource as buy-side and sell-side institutions aim to make the most effective use of their collateral while also navigating changing regulatory requirements.
- We support institutional investors as they look to increase investment returns while managing risk and minimizing expenditure on back-office infrastructure and technology
- We provide broker-dealers with efficient, cost-effective financing to fund their global trading activities.
Backed by a unique perspective of the industry, the expertise and experience of global staff and a robust infrastructure, we bring efficiencies in the management of collateral to our clients.
- Collateral Agent – Our services support collateral allocation and optimization for a wide range of securities and other instruments securely, reliably and efficiently.
- Collateralized Deposits – We allocate and hold required collateral for municipalities and other clients against reported deposit balances.
- Derivatives Margin Management – We facilitate the administrative, processing and valuation activities for over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives trades, including monitoring of credit thresholds.
Turn to BNY Mellon and find out how you can put our comprehensive services and fresh perspectives to work for you.