It's what we all strive to achieve.
And, it's a priority in everything we do.
The word Wellbeing is broad by its very definition, and is unique to each individual.
It's not simply a state of mind, our physical health, work situation or the environment. At BNY Mellon, we believe that Wellbeing requires a 360° view that encompasses all of these aspects and more.
We've learned that our most successful employees are generally those who have found a balance in their lives — managing work, social, community and family commitments, their health and more. So, at BNY Mellon, we support our employees with programs and resources designed to educate and empower our employees to enjoy healthy, happy and fulfilling lives.
Specific assistance in our Wellbeing programs varies from country to country and may include, depending on location:
- Health and wellbeing programs
- Leave policies and programs designed to assist with both personal and family responsibilities
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Flexible work arrangements (subject to business requirements)
- Recreational activities and events — in-house or through our Community Partnership Program