Take a closer look at proposed money market funds reforms in the U.S. and Europe, as well as the broader international regulatory landscape.
Our industry-leading subaccounting platform enables broker-dealers and other financial institutions to provide mutual fund shareholder recordkeeping across management companies for both proprietary and non-proprietary funds.
Complete service solution:
As the first and largest third-party provider of subaccounting services in the U.S., servicing more than 66 million accounts, we provide a complete solution for shareholder accounting and trade clearing/settlement for:
- Mutual fund supermarkets
- Wrap accounts
- Health savings accounts
- Omnibus processing
- Offshore fund servicing
- Books and records (NTO)
Our service advantage:
- Enhanced transparency – we lead the industry in the acceptance of Client Datashare Activity and Position files (PR3)
- Demonstrated commitment to your success – evidenced by our leadership role in ICI BDAC omnibus subcommittees and NICSA distribution subcommittee
- Reduced risk and accelerated conversations – achieved through operational efficiencies created by our scalable SuRPAS system
- Seamless integration of back-office brokerage systems – enables exchange of data in industry-standard formats and options for proprietary interfaces or real-time interfaces
- Flexible and open technology architecture – offers easy access to information and simplified management of multiple fund family products
Invested in You
Turn to BNY Mellon for unparalleled dedication, experience and support throughout the investment process.