Demand for greater transparency and closer investment monitoring has driven the sophistication of risk management and compliance programs. One area that has seen a growing focus is Socially Responsible Investing.
Global Risk Solutions
As one of the world's largest providers of sophisticated investment analysis tools for asset owners, asset managers and consultants, we have a long history of providing innovative and integrated solutions to our clients.
Adding Value to Investment Decisions
The breadth and depth of our data, in combination with the clarity of our reporting, helps you compare, evaluate and understand your investment decisions. Our risk analysis, performance measurement, peer group comparisons and attribution tools and services help our clients manage their investment process and their risk exposure.
ANALYZE INVESTMENT DECISIONS:
- Returns from the total fund, to individual security level, across all asset classes, with thousands of market and custom indexes.
- Performance on alternative strategies with flexible returns including time-weighted, non-lagged time-weighted and internal rates of return.
- Key factors to identify the source of returns against a benchmark or peer group.
- Extensive range of performance and characteristic universes for comparisons at multiple levels including total fund, asset class and individual manager.
MANAGE AND MITIGATE RISK:
BNY Mellon Risk ViewSM
- Enhanced investment transparency across all asset classes, including alternatives and derivatives.
Enterprise Risk Analysis
- Value-at-risk calculations, scenario analysis, stress testing and asset liability analysis for identifying potential portfolio losses or the impact of recent and historical market events.
Exposure & Structural Analysis
- Fundamental portfolio characteristics, allocation and risk exposure (country, currency, issuer and sector) for evaluating investment style and fund structure.
- Using historical returns, these measures help you compare and assess different asset classes as well as understand the level of risk taken by your asset managers.
- Post-trade, pre-settlement reporting for monitoring investment policy goals and guidelines.