Gain access to our recent thought leadership content, insight into our product strategy and the opportunity to network with other Asset Servicing professionals within the BNY Mellon organization as well as the industry.
As an institutional investor, your work is highly competitive. Having the right tools can enable you to become more efficient, access information faster and achieve greater results — all of which can keep you ahead of the competition.
Efficient Information Delivery
WorkbenchSM – our web-based reporting system provides you with easy access to investment data. It enables you to effectively monitor, measure and evaluate your investment data when and where you need it.
The Powerful Capabilities of Workbench
- Comprehensive Reporting and Graphics Engine
- Regulatory Reporting and Updates
- Real-Time Custody Inquiry Tool
- Foreign Exchange Module
- Online Meeting Center
- Trade Entry and Notification Module
- Corporate Action Notification and Response Module
- Data Storage Facility
The new Workbench Mobile app for Apple's iPad® leverages some of the most popular content of the Workbench website. The simple navigation scheme and paging feature allows for fast and easy access to your information. With Workbench Mobile, clients of BNY Mellon Asset Servicing are able to easily view and monitor a wide range of account investment and performance data, industry news updates, and more. The app allows you to:
- Available for iPad®, iPhone®, iPod Touch®
- Easy to Use, Streamlined, Intuitive Access
- Retrieve, Refresh, Run and Distribute Your Latest Reports
- Interactive Dashboards*
- Issuer Exposure Lookup Tool*
- Approve Transactions Entered via Workbench*
- Access BNY Mellon Regulatory News Updates and Thought Leadership Publications
The BNY Mellon ConnectSM portal is available for download from the App Store.
Invested in You
Turn to BNY Mellon for unparalleled dedication, experience and support throughout the investment process.
*Available by subscription
iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.