OmniAccess provides a platform to better access omnibus data and tools to help manage shareholder servicing obligations while servicing and coordinating with funds and distributors.
Financial services and healthcare institutions face unprecedented challenges in delivering comprehensive, clear and concise information to clients, including:
- Responding to heightened concerns and regulations regarding protection of client data, security and business resiliency
- Reducing output costs without sacrificing quality
- Implementing green initiatives and electronic delivery solutions
- Overseeing vendors and suppliers
Meeting these challenges takes a document solutions partner with a clear understanding of your industry. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of critical delivery document solutions with a singular focus on printing for highly regulated industries such as financial services and healthcare.
Dedicated service fueled by leading-edge technology
Our dedicated document solution unit provides the highest level of privacy and confidentiality. We work diligently to ensure a service model that treats your data and documents as though they were currency.
Our flexible, leading-edge technology supports complex, hybrid delivery models with integrated print/mail and electronic/digital delivery options. Our comprehensive suite of services includes:
- Composition and design – including DALBAR® award-winning statement support
- Warehousing and procurement – competitive fees on materials through automation and purchasing power
- Full color digital print capabilities – a XEROX® Premier Partner utilizing state-of-the-art, continuous roll, high-speed printers and delivering full color capability
- Insertion services – state of the art, high speed insert technology and equipment
- Mail preparation and pre-sort – committed to reducing postage expense based on customization of documents to achieve qualifications for lowest postal discounts and delivery of high volume pre-sort services
- Special mailings – from compliance and proxy mailings to regulatory notifications
- ePresentment – all statements and tax documents available through your website
- eNotification – automated alerts when online documents are available
- Project management – dedicated project managers and subject matter experts
- Client services – a central point of contact, fully-integrated across the relationship
Invested in You
Turn to BNY Mellon for unparalleled dedication, experience and support throughout the investment process.