We strive to anticipate, identify, and analyze industry trends, financial news and events and to inform you of our findings.
We understand the unique needs of pension funds and work collaboratively with their decision-makers to professionally administer their assets.
As one of the largest providers of benefit disbursement services, our core services are comprised of periodic and non-periodic payments for defined benefit and defined contribution plans including 401(k) payments, death benefits, rollovers and withdrawals.
We also specialize in the following plans:
- Qualified and Nonqualified Plans
- Supplemental Executive Retirement Plans
- Rabbi Trusts
- Cash Balance Plans
- Stock Options/Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- 457 and 403(B) Plans
- Collective Trusts
Let our leading-edge technology work for you and your pensioners
You can obtain electronic copies of a wide array of reports, securely and conveniently. Our user-friendly online tool enables you to search for account and participant data so that everything you need is at your fingertips:
- Enhanced Pensioner Website – pensioners can view current and historical payment information all in real time.
- Multiple ACH deposit options – pensioners can choose to have specific amounts deposited into more than one bank account.
- Daily disbursement registers – reflects adjustment activity and enables your staff to view all such activity, including check reissues, off-cycle payments, and funding information.
- Increased report flexibility – our system allows reports to be generated on a daily, monthly, or as-needed basis.
Invested in You
Turn to BNY Mellon for unparalleled dedication, experience and support throughout the investment process.