BNY Mellon responds to the needs of communities by supporting organizations and activities that advance the quality of life where our employees work, live and do business.
- Through charitable grants and community investments, the Corporation provides support to create solutions that give people the opportunity to gain greater economic independence and build strong, vibrant neighborhoods.
- We recognize the importance of quality learning initiatives that result in developing leaders for the future and today.
- Our investments increase access to and awareness of culture and the humanities for people of all ages and from all socioeconomic backgrounds.
- We provide significant contributions in both dollars and employee time to help to meet the health and human service needs of the most vulnerable individuals in our communities.
Through charitable donations and employee involvement, we provide support for organizations and activities that benefit communities served by BNY Mellon through a variety of vehicles:
- BNY Mellon Foundation
- BNY Mellon Foundation of Southwestern Pennsylvania
- Charitable Trusts managed for clients in Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh
- Matching Gifts Programs
- Charitable Sponsorships
- Employee Engagement Programs